Dokkur supports a variety of databases. You can use SQLite, CouchDB, Elasticsearch, MariaDB, Memcached, Mongo, MySQL, Nats, Postgres, RabbitMQ, Redis and RethinkDB.
How to add a new database
- Go to your app menu and pick Databases section.
- Then click on Create New Database button.
- After you choose the database you want, this operation will be queued.
You can go to Activity section to watch for its status.
- Return to Databases section and choose your database that has been created.
- Click on Link database to app link. After your confirmation this operation will be also queued. You can watch for its status in Activity section.
- After the Success status go to Settings section in your app menu. There in Environmental variables block you will see the result.